View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 10:53   Link #26217
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

@casval cehack
The funny thing is, I don’t know what kind of garment it’s called. It feels soft and rough at the same time. It’s light and can be arranged easily. I don’t know whether it’s similar to MG Crossbone KA robe or not. I guess you’ll have to experience it yourself to know for sure.

@duotiga
Finally! That looks nice. The color scheme doesn’t hurt my eyes as much as normal Destiny. Since I don’t have any MG Destiny yet, I might go with this version (but I kinda want the Wing Effect parts too ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Im an archer tooo!
Damn, I’m kinda jealous. I really want to try shooting with those bows even once. Did you practice(d) archery in your school like bio9205 too? That’s a fine school. Here, we only have the ordinary sports like athletics, tennis, the big-2 (soccer & basketball), volley, badminton, swimming, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Kne thing preventing me from getting the red frame is the lack of parts for the old design though and no beam saber and rifle?!?!?!?!
Well, MG ARF Kai is supposed to be the “Kai” version (hence the name). So yeah, the Kai version doesn’t use regular beam saber & rifle, so I think it’s cool not to include that. Bandai already decided (so far) that Normal Red Frame already has enough choices from NG 1/144, HG 1/144, HG 1/100, and PG. Personally, for normal RF (with just rifle, shield & beam sabers), I'm fine with the 1/100 , while for the "samurai" version (with Gerbera Straight katana), I'll get the PG someday .