View Single Post
Old 2015-02-02, 18:15   Link #931
MRTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviper View Post
Firstly, if you're new to AE then making karaoke/signs with the program is going to be very laborious. You got to learn to crawl before you can walk, not start running right away. Release-ready work is going to take some practice. Unlike soft subbing signs, you risk ruining the video if your work is lacking. That said, it's a powerful tool and you can handle just about anything with enough experience and patience.

Anyhow, for the part you actually want to read... You can google and find your favourite tutorial videos and methods, so I will just leave you a general process for the logo to research:
1. Find an appropriate font. I believe this is Lupin? Shouldn't be too hard to find...
2. Track the lead-in animation scaling and position. Probably don't need to use mocha for this. Pro-tip: start with the end position and track backwards.
3. For the 'swoosh', play around with blending options. It's probably an Outer Glow. These effects can be keyframed to animate them.

Maybe start with working in Photoshop on each major keyframe and then mimic the settings in your AE project. I find it better than AE's interface especially for blending options.
Thanks! BTW, Are there any specific sites that you can recommend with good tutorials? Or just use google and search?
MRTiger is offline   Reply With Quote