Thread: Licensed Boku no Hero Academia
View Single Post
Old 2018-06-23, 10:38   Link #3630
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Idk if this has been specluated or not but what if AFO decides to go after Eri in order to have her rewind his body back to its prime, if i had to guess he would also kidnap eraser head for his quirk aswell as insurance. He'd transfer his forcible quirk activation to another person and have them first activate Eri's quirk to restore his body to its prime, then once he was in his prime his partner would force open eraser heads eyes and activate his quirk on eri to disable it before she erases AFO. The reason he might need to transfer the forcible quirk activation is in case when his body is being reversed he loses the quirk when he goes back a certain length of time.
possible, but hard for now, Eri's quirk is largely a mystery, it is questionable for even AFO to control it, much less forced activation, a mistake when using Eri quirk can lead to very disastrous consequences, the conditions you proposed demand both Eraser quirk and Eri's at perfect disposal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's a possibility, but it'd be weird for him to go back to his prime when both himself and the story have been building up Shigaraki as his successor.
I sincerely doubt Shiragaki is actually his successor. AFO, even wounded can live for quite long and is likely to last more if he have the necessary quirk, and while he can't heal what have closed already, there is no guarantee that a quirk capable of healing him won't appear in the future. Shiragaki might be his successor in name, but i hardly think AFO would ever give him the quirk that give AFO it's name.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote