View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 04:39   Link #174
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by potchip View Post
She's angry because Yozora is not behaving as Sena herself would in the same situation.
You might have a point in the latter situation, but what about the former? If she really didn't care about what Yozora thought, she would have started talking about it right there.

Quote:
It was a flawed confession because it came out the typical Sena way. That wasn't demonstration of any character growth on Sena's part more as a catalyst for plot progression. Those 2 are not the same
I'll agree that the confession was somewhat flawed, because it was a slip of the tongue, but the way she dealt with it shows how much Sena's character has grown. She didn't say she was joking, or run away like Kodaka did, or haughtily declare how lucky Kodaka is that she likes him. I don't think the Sena we first met would have dealt with it so maturely.

Quote:
She wanted a female that is willing to lick her feet...
Er, this episode proves she doesn't want someone like that.

Quote:
That poster wasn't supposed to work from Yozora's perspective, so that Sena saw the 'message' was for shit and giggles.
The reason the poster wasn't supposed to work is because Yozora didn't think anyone but her would notice the hidden message. The fact that Sena did is supposed to highlight that they're surprisingly similar to each other.

Quote:
Besides, saying she wants friends but at the same time nobody is good enough is the duality that I'm talking about. What, who are you again?Sort of looking familiar..
She never said that. What she said is that she doesn't acknowledge people that are intimidated by her life circumstances, i.e. people that like her for her.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.