View Single Post
Old 2010-06-19, 01:05   Link #76
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Oohh, mind screwy introspection stuff and the appearance of Kaworu (Is he here to make Naoi happy and add to...?) Hah, I was thinking the only way the show could be remembered well at this point would be to have a screwy Eva-style ending. Well, maybe... *expects the last episode to be made entirely of stills and doodles. *

That was an extremely anticlimatic solution and the whole love thing was pretty cheesy but I still liked it. Shiina and Ooyama got to do some really cool things as once, and TK had an amazing whirlwind attack. To the enemies' dismay, Kanade was not only not nerfed, but she got a new Area of effect attack. Ah, screw balance.

The best scene has gotta be when Yuri's getting overwhelmed by the shadows and the budget can longer afford to let her shoot more but the remaining SSS members pull through for her as well as the last scene where she wakes up in bed.

So anyhow, she finally finds the room and a guy to explain the plot. Sadly, the guy doesn't really know either but Yuri finally comes to terms with herself. Also, lol at the Higurashi/Umineko face. She can be god! (So is this a prequel to Haruhi or what?) But nah, Yuri's no meglomaniac. Being the reasonable person, she finally accepts reality and can move on.

8/10; they made the best out of it.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews