View Single Post
Old 2005-12-28, 17:41   Link #266
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetchinmusic
Cant you download some of the movies through torrents and stuff? thanks domino for all the game info lol. though im sure im gonna go bankrupt also lol. Im on episode 95 at the moment, sooooo long to go lol.

I dont know why but for some reason i love the episodes when they are just joking about and relaxing, although i do love the tennis matches also.

Hey Domino, about the dating sim games, as i dont know any japanese do you think that i shouldnt buy them at all?

thanks

I've never seen a good quality torrent for the movies, but then again I've never looked... but if you like the episodes where they're relaxing you'll love the Atobe movie. And if you don't know ANY Japanese at all, you can still get some fun out of the game, but it will feel very random... at least you'd be able to do the training and the matches and would be able to enjoy the voices (the game is completely voiced) and CG gallery. I at least suggest you learn to recognize the kanji for the characters names, so you know how to pick that character from lists (you have to keep picking the character you like out of a list so you can play doubles with him so he will like you more). The game is only like $25 (including shipping) so even if you don't like it much, at least it was cheap. Just please remember that these games will ONLY work on a Japanese PS2!! Unless you have your PS2 modified to play Japanese games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychItsMike
Is there a link to the live action movie website or something? Im intrigued on how it looks so far.
I'm pretty sure the movie (magazines call it "Cinepuri" for now) doesn't have its own website yet, but they've been posting pictures from the movie in magazines and Shonen Jump. Here's a magazine page with movie pictures.

That site also has pictures (from magazines) of the new OVA. Just go here and scroll down a bit for pictures of the new teams in the nationals games (the ones in blue jerseys).
domino is offline   Reply With Quote