View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 17:33   Link #23292
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
They came there with one goal, to wring Krauss out of money, they spent all that time preparing a case against Krauss, they pretty much bet that Kinzo would not appear, dead or alive. Their only concern was Krauss. Rudolph wanted only Kyrie's advice on how to get Krauss to give them money. I'm saying there's just no room for them to just think ''lets bring a kid, just in case''. Besides, why Battler? Imagine it: ''Pfft, hell no old geezer! I'm not going to take part in some damn contest! My old man can go shove it!''. Logic would say that Kyrie would think that Ange would have a better case, with the argument I presented, there's no way Kyrie would think that Battler is in any way capable of strengthening their defenses, I could only imagine how pissed Kinzo would have been in his condition to see Battler(or he wouldn't care and just keep crying over Beato). If they didn't bring their kid, Kinzo wouldn't be giving them all a fair chance, I doubt he'd just say ''Screw it, lets go on without Battler or Ange''. In fact, why would he neglect ANY kid that could possibly have potential? Kinzo would probably want BOTH Ange and Battler to be there.

I can't completely deny your reasoning, it is possible, but I guess I'll just remain unsold on it.
I'm not saying it's a for sure thing, just that it's what makes the most sense to me.

I mean, yea, there's probably Rudolf wanting to patch things up with Battler and reveal to Kyrie the truth of everything, but my idea is probably more in line with what Kyrie thinks is going on.

Quote:
Also, I'm pretty sure the ''black witch'' is a title, like Endless or Certainty, meaning ''anyone can be a black witch''. Maria's confusion with possession seems to deny this though, as she calls her mama ''the black witch'', but then again they use every person with ''endless'' as ''the endless witch''. I figured Kasumi took an image of Eva because you could feel similar hearts from them. Sort of like how Ange thought Ikuko produced a similar ''scent'' to Beatrice.
I agree. The Black Witch isn't a being, it's an aspect within people, or a way that power can be used, just like Ange and Maria are white witches. However, I think what makes someone a Black Witch is that they push their pain onto other people instead of using 'magic' to improve their situation.