View Single Post
Old 2007-07-10, 10:42   Link #913
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
It seems that way, from the way Chrono was stressing over getting a renewal.
Perception.

Quote:
I am sure that if she requires permission to take off her limiter, Chrono will have to make the decision on what he believes is best. If he does not get the renewal, it pretty much means he doesn't even have the authority to allow her to remove her limiter, from my understanding of the scenario. Hence, if the situation has gone to far south, without a renewal, she's pretty much screwed.
There's always a reson to do things, you're giving a very bias scenario that the odds are clearly not in the favor of the authority.

For what reason would you believe that the higher up would disapprove of a limiter release when the situation turns obviously critical?

And remember that Hayate is the commanding officer, it's not often that she'll be fighting.

Quote:
Definitely agree with this. However, it is Chrono's decision on when the limiter is released. I am sure, like he just did, that he would not release it over a city. If he doesn't have a renewal, his decisions would not matter in this scenario.
Again, for what reasons do you see them not giving her a release if it's code red?

The problem that Chrono face is to convince them that the situation calls for it, sometimes certain threat levels are viewed diffierently.

And I said sometimes, that means other times it's painfully obvious.

Quote:
It was either let Hayate release her limiter or let one of her captains release the limiter. Otherwise, let the drones go cause damage in the city and involve innocent civilians. There really isn't much to explain.
Yes there is. You said it yourself, Hayate could choose to release her Captains' limit BUT SHE DIDN'T. Why? Why couldn't her captains handle it?