Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-17, 05:18   Link #51
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

A man was sitting at a bar listening to a pianist playing the most beautiful music he had ever heard, but when he turned to watch the pianist play, he was no where in sight.

Puzzled, the man asked the bartender "Is that a 'Player Piano?, I've never heard one play so well before."

The bartender answered, "No sir, There's a man whose only a foot tall playing the thing. Go check him out for yourself." The man went over and saw him play and then came back to the bar.

"Where did you ever find him, that's amazing!"

The bartender replied, "I got him as a result of a wish from this magic lamp. Would you like to try?"

The man agreed to give it a try and wished for the first thing he could think of... POOF! An enormous flock of ducks suddenly appeared out of nowhere, filling the bar and spilling out into the street!

The man says, "Wait a minute, I asked for a thousand bucks, and it looks like I got a 1000 Ducks, what gives?"

The bartender responded, "Sorry buddy, but do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote