View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 12:48   Link #71
Slayerx

small thing i noticed, but is Zabuza carrying Nagato? yeesh, seems like being a zombie didn't do much for his body. really though it does make me question how useful he will be in that state... even when he was alived I could not help but question how he could be of any use without his extra bodies (and he didn't do much to disprove that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Next week, more dead ninjas revived. Maybe all the previous kages from each village.
Well Kabuto has already summoned the previous generation of kage's from each village (konoha excluded)... he COULD probably summon the rest but he could also some even more former swordsmen of the mist aside from just the last generation... as well as previous demon hosts... but Kabuto might be trying to balance out quality and quantity since there are limits to how many he can summon and control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Maybe they are in Kakashi's army and will come to fight in the next chapter. Kishimoto likes these previous vs current generation fights, he always shows how the current surpassed the previous
well that still wouldn't give them their own arc...
really i can't help but feel the only reason kishi is having them show up now is because it's a loose thread from 10 years ago... it's like "oh ya, i never did do anything with those seven swordsmen"....
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote