Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 05:52   Link #22255
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir View Post
Promise with Akasha was dont touch Moka until Rosario break. Akua keep promise if she doesnt like it. Yeas Akua isnt good girl, but she can be better or Tsukune must kill sister his girlfriend. In this manga this is impossible.
Not quite, we don't know the contents of the promise with Akasha, and even if that was the promise she has made, I think she meant the moment when the Rosario breaks naturally which hasn't occurred yet.

As for the second part of you're post, you kind of have forgotten that Tsukune knows what Akua has done to Moka's mother - I mean that she's directly responsible for the fact that Akasha is currently trapped within Alucard, and once Moka regains her memories of that I doubt that she would fell any remorse for her "sister"... not to mention the fact that she tried to kill one of Moka's friends (since I doubt that Kurumu is dead) right in front of Moka, and petty much knew that doing something like that is going to hurt Moka, and when Tsukune is going to appear on the scene I have no doubt that she is going to try to do the same thing to him as well.

In other words, despite the fact that Akua is Moka's sister, I see no way of how she could survive the events of the current arc, after all if Ikeda really intends to redeem her, by other means then redemption through death, (if she's going to be redeemed at all), he could have portrayed her in a more sympathetic light, like he portrayed Kahula for example, who despite being an antagonist, like Akua, has a much better chance of being redeemed then Akua.

Not to mention, considering Tsukune's current attitude, I doubt that he will hesitate against her, once he sees in what state Moka is, and probably tell Akua why she's a failure as an sister.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote