View Single Post
Old 2008-12-16, 23:04   Link #42
AmayaReika

Send a message via MSN to AmayaReika
Answer to all of your questions! Or rather, a few.. >__>

Okay... Just because I think you guys are in need of answers..

1) Beyond(Bb) has shinigami eyes, because his parents had shinigami body parts. That's all I know of, as of late. .~.;; Sorry.

2) Misa...IS DEAD. K? Dead. She died on Valentine's day, one year after Light dies. Yeah. I know. Tragic.

3) No one likes Near. I mean, I like him, but really, I've asked everyone I know, and out of, like...20 people, including myself, only 3 like him. .-.;; So tragic.

4) However you may think, there IS the possibility of another Death Note series; because Death Note is NOT about Yagami Light, as much as you may think it be so. It's about a HUMAN, obtaining a DEATH NOTE. Hence, the name, DEATH NOTE. So yes, there is a possibility.

5) Obata is working on something called RasGald, or something.. I can't remember. I'll post it up when I find it.

6) Blue Dragon is by someone else entirely. .-.;;

7) The successors of L were raised to be the greatest detective in the world. Bb mistook this, believing that he should BECOME Lawliet(L). That's why he's like that. He wanted to BE Lawliet, NOT a copy.

8) In Death Note 13: How to Read, Ohba states that they all have something that they absolutely love. It's a genius thing. Oh, it's also rumored that there are things that they are deadly afraid of, like Lawliet being deathly afraid of salt, and Mello being deathly afraid of broccoli.

9) Beyond isn't JUST "Backup", he's successor #2. Actually, the successors of L are alphabetically ordered, starting from A and ending at Z. The first successor, Autumn Ayers(Aa), committed suicide after Lawliet revealed to him of the successor stuff.

.~.;; I'm not exactly sure that I've answered your questions... Tell me if there are more, K? I'll TRY to answer them.. >___>

It's a good thing that I belong to LifeNoteClub on dA; the owner is DN CRAZY. XD

Yeeaaaah... >_____________>;;;;;;