View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 06:47   Link #4709
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
For me, is ok if Kenichi kiss her..or something like this..and Miu go back..but if you do only it,at this point for me this Arc is written bad..because after lost conscious two time and put to the dead for three time in five chapter..Kencihi can't understand where he is...Kenichi can't fight seriously against Miu..is like Kenichi in this moment don't have a determination...Kenichi hasn't to kick her ass for win...she can remember if he fight seriously..but..like in this chapter..Kenichi use Seikuken..for five second?and i don't like the fact that he has stop to use it...if he use it Miu maybe can't hit him...

The Demon was surprised,..was surprised that Kenichi mastered Seikuken...was surprised that Kenichi spirit change...The Demon said that Kenichi smelled like the Elder...but even in this chapter..Kenichi isn't fighting seriously...

People in all forum are angry for it...and skip this Arc for it...is like when Kenichi and Miu are fighting the bad people in Yami arm division when Sakaki and Hongo met...Kenichi beat one opponent..Miu four..i remember people in this forum saying: what the hell..Kenichi like always can't do anything....Kenichi behavior has to change because people lose intereste in the series..if Kenichi continue like this...is Kenichi the main character..and is normal that after 450 ch his behavior changes and becomes much more mature and this Arc.., was just perfect for it...put Kenichi against the girl he loves..and let him no choice but fighting her..was perfect to fix his weakness..

if you put Sakaki and Hongo to help him..is like even in this Arc he can't do anything,and the fact that Kenichi want to protect Miu, people at this point of story..want to see Kenichi that is strong than her..or a bit more strong than her...because you can't protect a girl that is more strong than you. and this Arc, was perfect for it..

And sure..the Demon can't escape this time..i think like you said maybe Hongo and the Demon kill each other...but this Arc..was just perfect to prove that Kenichi is strong than Miu..or maybe after the fight he improves as always and became more strong than Miu..but if the Author don't make Kenichi fight seriously..this Arc, is just a waste of time...

However..i haven't lost hope..i want that Kenichi fight seriously against Miu for once, to prove to his self.. that Kenichi is the person that has to protect her..because he can do it..because he is strong than her or a bit more strong than her..

However..i am a fighter..and probably i get angry because i wanted to see a real fight between the two...but...........
He stopped using his Seikuken because he was repulsed by how empty Miu's heart was, he realized it wasn't the same Miu he once knew. But yeah, his second attempt to free Miu has failed, on to Plan C. If he doesn't use Ryuusui Seikuken to its fullest, he won't win. He would've been killed by Shou had he not, this is an even worse situation, failure is not an option, Kenichi.

And yes again, this is Kenichi's fight. Sakaki himself said Kenichi had to save Miu with his own strength. No one can win this battle for him, or it'll further degrade him as a protagonist, as you already said. Even though I'm sure he never wanted to fight Miu in order to protect her, but as Akisame and Hayato told him, there are times a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Time to man up, Kenichi, or there'll be more rage and inevitably death in your future. And don't count of the masters to continuously bail you out. If you can't stand on your own, you'll fall, simple as that. Hopefully he does so next week, but when he does watch for Jenazad to interfere, like he did against Jihan. He makes a move, Hongo and Sakaki will be right there to intercept him, leaving Kenichi and Miu to finish things amongst themselves, as they're supposed to. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-16 at 23:33.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote