View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 17:08   Link #2870
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
what separates myth and fiction?

or are you to tell me that myths is true? or an adaptation of the truth?

whose to say in 1000yrs, the fiction doesnt become a myth?
Or again, are u saying the many accounts in myths u take for fact?
To me a myth is a story which has time on it.

Infact i wouldnt be suprised if Yoda started walking out with a light saber and started
saying:

"Time.. appears the dark side has won.. yes..."

Because im fairly sure more people know Yoda from starwars, then Persus if you look at the entire world.
Even Sun Wukong... im suprised he didnt have yellow hair, and a growing gold aura with the name Goku.
Which will probably end up being his next image, since a simular thing is happening to Lancelot.
You have to admit... more people know sun wukong as "SSJ4 Goku" then the Journey West Sun WuKong.
Assuming Campione! takes place between 2008 (year of publication) and 2012, everyone should know that Superman is a fictitious character, especially since Smallville and Metropolis simply do not exist in Kansas.
Besides, he was created in 1932 and made his first appearance in 1938, 70 years is not enough to become a 'legend', though he has become an icon.
Another point is that there are so many different stories in so many parallel universes, which contradict each other time-wise, should he ever become a heretic god in 1000 years, he will probably become something like Perseus, who did not have a real identity.

About Yoda, Star Wars is set in the far future, where humans have inhabited new stars and can freely travel between them. Ask 100 people whether humans have emigrated to new stars and 100 would answer you no

Yes, I have to admit I know more about Son Goku (DBZ) than the Journey West Sun WuKong. Should Son Goku ever become a heretic god, earth is screwed.