View Single Post
Old 2008-03-21, 08:01   Link #18
Deathscyther

Good episode.

I think that this episode will have very different inpacts on people. Some will like it, and some will hate it very much. It is true that they are going to finish the season with an anime original ending again (or they might still surprise us in the end...who knows). Some novel readers will probably find this terrible. I won't be surprised to see some 1's for this episode for that reason. But I'm sure that a lot of people will find this a good episode as well. Just try to see the anime and novels apart from each other.

The episode itself was handled very well. I liked it very much. Although I too want to see more canon-stuff, I wasn't disappointed by the episode. The action was good, the music was good, the characters were portrayed well. And although I don't know what the real plan of the balle masque is, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm still kinda scared that they'll ruin some novel material though. I'm just hoping that they'll end it well and that we'll get a third season (although they should wait with this until they have enough novel material to cover)