View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 15:19   Link #40
kuromitsu

Wow, this was a pretty glorious episode! Almost makes up for the sorta-meh ones.

But first and foremost... Amata... Kagura... guys, you're in a super robot show. If you want to fight GET INTO A FREAKING ROBOT. Seriously, Shrade makes a better super robot hero than you two. When he fights it resounds in the galaxy! ...or something.

Kagura finally got Amata ticked off, and it was pretty glorious (watch me being the only one with this opinion). Finally his wings are back! (Where were they all this time? oh well, better not to think too deeply about it.) And the flying save again! Go Amata! ...too bad he got one-upped by Kagura again. Amata Sora, the boy who was hated by the universe. Anyway, go Amata, fight Amata, you're getting there! (I hope.) The scene when he screamed his feelings and regained his wings was pretty cool.

So Kagura can''t smell Amata because they have the same smell. This doesn't make a lick of sense, of course, but hey, this is Aquarion Evol. Also, I love how Kagura suddenly knows everything and gives Amata an exposition. XD;; Let me get this straight... Amata is aware that he saw another kid when Alisia went away, but it never once occurred to him to wonder who that kid was and why he went with Alisia...? ^^;;; Oh man, the quality, it hurts. And no, Kagura, it's not Amata who is weak, it's you who are so hax it's ridiculous. Seriously, wtf did he reverse by blasting Amata into a wall? Amata not crashing into a wall? Btw Kagura was fun in this ep, all that hurting Amata aside. XDDD "Motto! MOTTO!!!!" XDD;; I still don't quite get his speech, though. He tells Mikono "I missed you Sylphie" - but shouldn't it be something like "I couldn't care less about seeing you"? ...oh well, best not to think too deeply about it. Also, wow, he sure lost that embarrassment about talking about "killing" with Mikono.

Mykage. Oh Mykage, Mykage. Brainwashing little boys, mindscrewing girls, getting orgasmic about Aquarion, waffling about random philosophical stuff... he was really at his best in this ep. I loved his "preview." Shall I tell you what I like? Colorful flower petals, Kagura's screams. Shall I tell you what I hate? Lies, betrayal... and him. (LET IT BE FUDOU, PLEASE LET IT BE FUDOU!! These two have more sexual tension than the entire cast put together.)

By the way, OH FUDOU XDDDDDDD "lovers' spat"??? XDDD You mean...... you mean.....?? XDDDD Kagura & Amata finally gave in to the sexual tension between them?

Btw Mykage called little Kagura "dark Amata" so least we know they weren't originally called Amagura. Thank god.

SHRADE! I suppose he will bite it in the next ep? Or will he get to live some more? The ultimate lulz would be Shrade surviving the series, but I'm pretty sure he won't. :/ The scene between Shrade & Crea was pretty touching.

The Cherubim just threw Aquarion away? ^^;; wtf? ^^;; poor mecha.

Fudou said Aquarion won't move unless it has its chosen element, so I guess Zessica will be the (un)fortunate one, with Mykage's seal.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-05-27 at 15:38. Reason: oops, wrong word, bad English