View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 10:00   Link #2865
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Just finished my placement matches, went 7 and 3. Now 62 elo away, and I'm confident I'd get there by next week depending on my schedule (being sick put me behind in a lot of ways >_>).

Game 3 - Jungle Xin
Xin is sleeper OP in soloq I tell you. He's the next Alistair (which I wanted to play but got banned), but way more snowbally. Wasn't able to convert kill at top with my first gank, but set the enemy top and jungle far behind for me to snowball

Game 4 - Jungle Xin
Was snowballing bot lane until Graves DC. Put up a good fight, but was too far behind in farm when he reconnected

Game 5 - Jungle Xin
Wasn't even worth playing IMO. Cheese strat for the enemy with Twitch + Eve double stealth, but their lank of a frontline made them easy pickings even with Twitch being fed (our Ashe decided to always fight him in lane rather than farm ><)

Game 7 - Jungle Xin
Enemy mid picked Zyra presumably because she has highest win ratio for AP mids. Since our mid was Viktor, I made sure to camp her lane. She finished something like 2/11, and dying at least half a dozen times to my ganks. Was a nonfactor, so I just stacked armor for the rest of their team
How do you run rune/masteries/build on Xin for jungling, I've experimented a good bit with him, but I just can't seem to find what really works best for him in the jungle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Jungle Amumu....played a normal game this week with him, got completely dominated by this lee sin with 2k elo....couldn't do anything, counter ganked me twice and caught me in my jungle so often.....sad game...
I beat a 1.9k Diana yesterday in one of my games, mostly cause they had snowballed a bit and got really overconfident and then got caught like 5 times by me(I was jungling Sej and her ult w/morgana ult was really high chance of getting a kill), and couldn't carry hard enough anymore after that(they were duo'd with a 1300 friend since it was a normal).
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote