View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 16:50   Link #680
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They specialize in healing magic, so, yeah. Plus, Samon may have taken steps to ensure the teleport would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I found the whole "we can't kill" thing completely laughable. How many cities have these people destroyed over the past couple years? Pretty damn convenient logic they are working with. How hard anyways can it be to get forgiveness from a tree that doesn't mind that you are working to revive it's bitter enemy?

Well glad they are working their way into getting Hakaze back. Though have to wonder where they hid this great piece of civilization. Somewhere easy to get to, but hard enough that Hakaze wouldn't stumble upon it while living out life on that island.

Kind of weird though how they brought up this method. Moving Hakaze's flesh from the past into the future. Just kind of creepy what they are trying to do here. Fling her over time and stick her organs and everything into this skeleton.
Did they explain about the fruit in the anime? I don't remember. Besides, remember the stakes.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote