Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 06:19   Link #1088
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

So Tamako's hinted to be the prince's bride, but there's no chance in hell of that actually happening . Character development & plot reasons aside, that would mean half of the main cast ending up with a broken heart xD.

I'm calling it:

Tamako will show further signs of being suitable for the prince's bride, making Choi more and more depressed. They finally fix Dera, and manage to contact the prince. To everyone's (i.e. Mochizou, Midori and Choi's) distress, Tamako and the Prince seem to get along really well, like this:

Prince: Mochi? I've never eaten that kind of food, but it sounds delcious!
Tamako: Oh it is! Come stay with us so I can make you mochi every day!
Mo/Mi/Choi: ...!!!

Choi tries to smile for the two but ends up breaking down and runs away crying, seemingly unnoticed by anyone. Enter Kanna.

Kanna: You love the prince, don't you?
Choi: *sniff* It doesn't mattter if I do, you can't stop teh destiny.
Kanna: Is that so?
Choi: ...?
Kanna: To me, it sounds like an excuse to give up.
Choi: ...!

*Kanna takes out a small unidentified device, hands it over to Choi*

Kanna: This is the result of a lifetime of research, the Raw Raw Fight the Power Destiny Destroyer (R). I believe you can use it the right way.

Choi gathers her resolve for one final fight, forever proving her Way of the Tank. Stuff blows up and Mochizou is revealed to be Midori's father. Tamako doesn't exactly get what's going on, but she notices everyone's distress and finally declares that she never said she was objected to possessing a harem. The dust settles on the shopping district and things are (somewhat) settled.

Choi gives the Raw Raw Fight the Power Destiny Destroyer (R) back to Kanna only for Kanna to say that it was just a toy bought at Midori's and that the power to change destiny was always in Choi's heart. Choi thanks her with tears in her eyes and the two part.

The C part of the final episode shows Kanna coming back home and looking fondly at the real Raw Raw Fight the Power Destiny Destroyer (R) device taking up half her room.

Kanna: Turns out I didn't have to use you this time, eh?

FIN

---

I'm counting on you, Yamada.
Cytrus is offline   Reply With Quote