View Single Post
Old 2006-10-17, 20:24   Link #219
monstratboy

Thumbs up

Based on the 2 episodes so far, which I thought were great, my guess is...

Spoiler for possible history:

I love how kickass lancelot was. And although I see some people referring to suzaku(who uses spinning jump kicks inside and outside his mech) as the white king it doesn't seem to fit with the his mech which is named after a knight.
Plus unlike his subordinates who get disabled with one strike, Lulu catches suzuka's attacks in blocks. Very cool. I was always hoping to see back in Gundam Seed Universe Kira or Athrun hold their own in grunt suits. Amuro Ray kcks so much assage.

Read the manga which gives some small spoilers for Karen earlier than the anime and explains Lulu B's obsession with his country's destruction is not just about revenge for what they did to his mother and sister but to protect his sister from any further abuse from royal politics.

Spoiler for manga 2nd chapter:

The differing viepoints between the 2 male leads here is so much more clearer to understand than in GS and GSD. Suzuka fights to stop the fighting altogether and hopes to remodel the opressors and promote peace and Lulu just wants to be left alone and a bit of revenge on the side, and he sees his only option is to take down the empire. LuluB's spontaneous sinister attitude is real cool. Its hilarious to see all the hand posturing and foot placement before an order is given.
monstratboy is offline   Reply With Quote