View Single Post
Old 2009-08-31, 03:11   Link #3873
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomXmizore View Post
I already knew that most people wouldnt like the song I chose for Inner Moka but I dont mind.
The reason I chose that song I because I think Inner Moka is hardcore therefore she needed a hardcore song.
Your logic is sound, though it kinda stretches it from my own personal tastes, but I can't see her doing the kind of sappy songs her pink haired self would choose either. I see hard but classy, but I don't know what your definition of that would be, to be honest. I kinda think she'd have to be in a drunk, drug induced high to do like that growly metal music. Surprisingly though, my eldest niece's father had a band that did that kind of metal about 10 years ago, so it wasn't anything strange to me.

Personally, I could imagine inner Moka doing songs like Vanilla Ninja's Liar song, mostly because it's female sung, reasonably hard, and the lyrics fit her to an extent. Plus it's fun to imagine her yelling out that song's tag line "LIAR!!" with microphone in hand.

But that's the only criticism for that video, otherwise it's well done considering the game tool used. I'm just glad nobody's tried to put her into one of those PS2 wrestling games yet... at least not that I know of anyway. Polygons are just not that attractive to me.