View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 07:59   Link #3
Saphira Veera
*Author

Animation Quality: The best I've seen so far... Others may agree, but after all, opinions differ with everyone! 10/10

Voice Actors: 10 STARS!!! More if I could give! Their seiyuus are uber awesome, and they can ALL sing!

Script: Humorous and very well-planned. 10/10

Soundtrack: Hajime-san is a very talented composer. I enjoyed his compositions, especially the 'Na-i-sho~!' It gives me a very cafe-'ey' surrounding. Both my parents thought I had suddenly changed into a Jazz music fan when I cranked the volume! Lol... But really, I like Jazz. XP 10/10

Editing: Perfect. 9/10

Enjoyment: Every episode I watch, I think : God, this is the best episode ever! And then the next episode comes, and I said the same thing. Well, all I can say, I have enjoyed this anime to the best of my ability, and the best amusement anime I've ever seen. 10/10

Emotional Involvement: Last episode were heart-to-heart moments. K-ON!! would be a world popular anime if only they added more conflicts and emotional involvement. But this is a slice of life anime, and I shouldn't be saying that. 8/10

Overall: 67/7 = 9.5 Excellent

A very enjoyable anime, plots easy to understand, and true to their genre, awesome music.
Hail K-ON!!

Sakura Kyouko