View Single Post
Old 2011-01-19, 05:01   Link #1975
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Oh, sorry.. maybe "centered" isn't the right word to describe. What I meant is that the "K-ON!!" was placed too much to the right, and I think it'll look better if it is placed a bit to the left (still on the right side) so there'll be some space on the right side.

but the revised pics are also okay the font size looks better to me. Oh, and if you know how to use brushes, you might want to add some decorations to the background but this BG is also okay.

and regarding the titles... at least Ui and Jun had instruments, so it's just Nodoka whose title is confusing. I think using the titles from the C-79 are alright too since it came from official source.
Third time's the charm, I guess... Thanks for your feedback! I don't know how to use brushes unfortunately, but I wanted to make the signatures in a style similar to the covers on the K-ON!! character song albums (and kinda like from Don't Say "Lazy"/Happy?! Sorry!!).

<Post superseded: Please see below>

Ritsu's was the hardest to deal with due to the colours, I apologise if your eyes hurt from looking at them...
The last three will come at a later date. Feel free to use these signatures (I certainly don't mind sharing, please give credit!).

Last edited by blaze0041; 2011-01-25 at 19:16.