View Single Post
Old 2011-08-11, 09:03   Link #12823
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder what kind of magic Mark do. His name reminds me of air space hammer plus his magicians name reminds me of gilgamesh or his name which is space and the gate of babylon is a distort of space behind his box. An opening of the kings treasury. I wish he won't start spamming weapons at you.
We already found out about Mark's magic in one of the SS's, Stiyl SS I believe? He uses tarot card magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That's not that farfetched, although he'd look like someone straight from the Nasuverse if that would happen.

Also, I just browsed through the Index Wiki and it brought me to Volume 02, which is interesting in more ways than one.

> The manuscript of Volume 2 only took 17 days to make, thanks to Kazuma Miki's orders.
> Kamachi wrote the Volume 2 with the idea of the BAD END. Aureolus Izzard is supposed to symbolize what would happen if Kamijou Touma failed to save Index, while Himegami Aisa is the secondary main character that never was, never could and never will be. (That is, Aisa sinking into the background is all Kamachi's plan.)

I never thought Aurelous to be compared to Touma, actually.
I didn't really see the Aurelous thing, but in hindsight it makes sense, though I can't imagine Touma doing anything like what Aurelous did.

As for Himegami, she became even mmore like Sacchin, huh? Poor, poor soul...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.