View Single Post
Old 2006-01-14, 19:04   Link #400
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I don't know why im defending GSD, but it does have a story. Sure the story started off well enough. but then it slowly declined. i mean to some ti ahd an air of mystery, like "whos' behind what." but then they decided to waste some of the eps on useless stuff. some of the talkign eps were just boring, and really had nothign of importance for them. i guess it was too episodic in a sense. a couple of eps could have been taken out and you'd still know whats going on. which for teh most part was nothing. now i wouldn't mind if there was meanignful chracter intereaction, but it wasn't.

the eps where athrun tried to mentor shinn were just pointless. Shinn learned nothing, and athrun was still confused. but thats what athrun does best. the good guy cast shouldn't have been expanded as much. Talia not handle right. Meryin was handle ill, then they used her properly, but then she loose out. the old cast wasn't handled right either.

now the Villains had a lot of potential. Djibril was okay, but he lacked enough screen time to be good, and he ssems like a villian out of the bond series. Neo was okay, he just had no morals, but he seemed pointless after 32. he couldn't do anything worthwild after that either. The extendeds oh boy they werea lost cause depsite being slightly diffrent form the original three.

there were no interesting battles after they landed on earth. they were predictable fights. Then there were no important protagonist/antagonist interactions either., then the Destiny plan was unbelivable.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote