View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 23:39   Link #94
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem
Voice: Richard Bilra, he plans to take in/bring in that young man?

Voice3: Saotome Alto, was it? I don't understand his reasoning. Although he has a pretty face, he is only a pilot, right?

Grace: But he has become enmeshed in the present flow of circumstances, and he will likely do so in the future as well. Ranka Lee and Sheryl Nome. And of course, Bilra as well.

Voice2: People like this do exist once in a while, don't they. Those that seem to come under the scrutiny of the ages. Those who possess incredibly great, no incredibly bad fortune.

Voice3: Hmmmmm, but with this all the players for this performance have been gathered.

Voice: Yes. This is the true beginning.

Grace: Towards a dream that even the Protoculture, who possessed a five hundred thousand year history, were unable to achieve.
That makes it better. That's an eccentric dream fitting for a super power fleet. I could guess that dream probably has something to do with them transcending gods. It's always like that lol When that Galaxy warship asked help from Frontier, I doubt they were acting though. There was probably some internal conspiracy that transpired inside Galaxy that led to the Vajra attack. Those Vajra definitely didn't just attack them randomly. Anymore speculations here?

Spoiler for more on 15:

ED theme:

I liked how she did it in episode 3 way better, but I don't think Ranka's diamond crevasse is THAT bad. If I hadn't heard the May'n version, I wouldn't really see it as lacking. She sounds like singing a very sad song with optimism. Works for me. I bet if Sheryl sings Aimo, people will have problems too (even if it sounds decent) since Ranka's voice fits it better. Out of the 3 singers here though, I still want to hear more from Maaya. =/

Spoiler for silly rantings on technical details:

Anyway...Can't wait for the subs.