Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-23, 10:09   Link #5374
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg1942 View Post
Just when I thought I had found the end of the Internet, one of my friends proves me wrong.

Spoiler for www.peopleofwalmart.com:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
^I like your selection, but the site as a whole is actually sort of hit-or-miss.

Some pictures are hilariously disturbing Idiocracy throwbacks; some others are just people with different fashion senses (omg that hot mama wears bright clothes! burn her!). Kinda like 4chan I guess in alternating between brilliance, dementia, and disappointing retardedness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
All of those pictures are why I love going to Walmart, I can just go there in my pajamas and I don't even have to brush my hair, because I know I will see at least 50 people dressed worse than me and I will still be the best looking dude in the building. If chicks at Walmart were hot, I would be picking them up left and right
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Face Palm to those people on wallmart.

One is also cosplaying.
also makes me wonder on what actually happened to all those exclusive Transformers toys stocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Since Traps are in...

Here's the hottest trap since 1989!

Spoiler for tidy:
lol nice thug, hermaphodite EYE Poison thug!
but what happens IF that manly thug was actually infact, a Crossdressing woman instead?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote