View Single Post
Old 2010-05-21, 18:16   Link #10425
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realus View Post
I disagree that he -has- to be faking. I'm sure there are other ways around the red. (Although, my believe is that he is in fact, faking.)

However, I do not see "He cannot be killed, since he is already dead" as a valid option at all. There is no time tense in the context if I recall correctly about this red.
If he was killed at any time during the first game, I'd think it would count as him being killed.
If he was in fact killed, he would have to have had a way he was killed. And this way would have had to have been a Trap/Sickness/Accident/Suicide/Murder.

Either the Japanese of this line doesn't support what I say. (I'm not looking at the original text at the moment)
Or it seems you don't understand that line very much. Your trying to twist it around to fit your theory, when the line isn't allowed to be viewed that way.

----------

Uh, why?

3rd floor of the house + Rain + Windy Conditions. All of these can hamper hearing.

Let's not even touch on the fact that people can attempt to fake voices? He's never heard "Beatrice" before, so they don't need something they need to match. It just has to be different from their normal voice.

Oh, and if you're really desperate, you can use the whole "You are incompetent!" red truth.

(Although, I don't believe that's really a red truth. Same as people laugh in Red, Ange calling Battler home reds, or Dlanor's Finished/Death reds.
I think those are all just showing it's important, and setting the mood.)

=====================

Please don't post made up red, ever.

Now that that's out of the way, no you cannot use that Red because of that. As I said in the beginning part of my post.

The only reason that might be true, is the (fact?) that Kinzo passed away via his Health.
If that scene was fantasy, and covered up for someone maliciously killed him (With Poison [Drugs], or Weapon and whatnot) then that is no longer even valid.
(And no, I don't believe that's the case)

Please stop copy-pasting your theory to answer questions.
I believe the ones poking holes into it have already read it. When we want a counter argument, we want something relevant, and about our question. Not a reiteration, word for word, of what you've already posted already.

=========================

Anyway, my biggest problem (no, not my only problem, I have lots of them) with your theory is the fact that Shannon has to die before the game starts in Episode 4.

For what reason, Meta and/or Gameboard related, does Beatrice choose to kill Shannon, ONLY on this specific episode?

Does your theory have any reason except: "Kanon is the 9th person to die. So I can't have Kanon dead at the start of -all- games. So I need Shannon dead instead."
If that really is the reason, it seems like a huge cop-out on your part. And your just trying to throw together anything that fits.
No, the motivation is that in the other EP she planned to kill everyone after the night and after George gave Shannon the ring and I personally don't see Kanon getting red because of the ring... however she in this arc planned to kill everyone befode midnight, thus deciding to save Kanon once.

And sorry for posting with the red, it was just an example, I'm gonna editing now xD

You have a point, we have no warranty that person was the human Beatrice I talk about.

However as it regards Kanon I disagree: that red referred to precise moment of the story, i.e. when one person has been killed in the boiler room. And in that moment no one could have killed Kanon, since he is already dead, you cannot kill people twice! I don't find anything weird at all. And remember there was also the door of the boiler room leading to the garden open and the culprit could have passed with that, so if someone was faking his death on the first twilight he could have killed or else also Beatrice could. But it does not matter, no one could have killed Kanon.
And I cannot understand why Kanon has to have been dead by accident °°