Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Black Clover (TV series)
View Single Post
Old 2021-02-02, 12:55   Link #305
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Looks like the festivities have started.

I'm surprised he'd go after Yami first. They haven't even mentioned a wick about Julius yet. Everyone should still think he's alive and at full power, but nothing is mentioned as to why they decided to ignore the(supposedly) most powerful mage in the kingdom :thinking:. Still the fight with Asta was nicely animated. Being the current big boss(I assume he's the most powerful of the three), I didn't expect Asta to be able to do too much to him, even if the others were to try and help, but at least he wasn't completely owned like Yuno was(granted, he was still owned, just not as hard). They finally gave some minor glimpse into some subconscious memory of Asta's. Not that it's surprising, but it does intrigue me to see his true origins.

I assume next week will have Yami show up at the last second, then shift to show things from the girls' perspective(I don't watch next ep's preview cause it spoilers =01), and how well they'll be able to fend off Vanica/Megicula. Pretty interested to see the true fruits of Noelle's and Nero's training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Black Clover is ending on March 30th.

https://twitter.com/bclover_PR/statu...41074613784576
You mean the manga? Or the anime? Feels like there's still a lot more to tell

Last edited by frubam; 2021-02-02 at 13:45.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote