View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 19:03   Link #307
Gin
*Artist

As far as what crew member will get what kind of haki, my thoughts are:

Luffy- all 3, Rayleigh will see to that.

Zoro- He has already shown traces of mantra, but he will need the armor type to protect his nakama. I don't think he will get the conqueror's color, his willingness to subjugate himself to Mihawk shows me that he doesn't have a conqueror's ambition.

Sanji- armor type, no real reasoning behind this, other than the fact that he will need it in the new world.

Nami- Mantra, being able to predict things would make her an even better navigator than she is now. I also think she might have conqueror's since she seems very adept at manipulating people.

Robin- I don't see her learning any haki, armor type would make her too hax, but maybe she will get mantra just to be a little stronger for the new world.

Franky- None, he should be getting more than enough new fire power when he finishes upgrading himself in Vegapunk's lab.

Usopp- I don't think he will learn more than one type and i'm leaning towards the armor type since he's training with Hercules(un) and we've already seen the damage haki imbued projectiles do. I think mantra would be another good choice for him though since it would let him predict his targets' movements which would improve his overall accuracy.

Brooke- Conqueror's, I think it would go well with his music. He could be like the pied piper.

Chopper- Maybe mantra?