View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 17:11   Link #91
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
She was emo. Right down to the sad eyes, dark attire and self abuse. In her defense though, Fate had a damn good reason. I don't expect any kid of Fate's age to be in perfect mental condition when their own mother whips them.
Oh, well usually my definition of emo is usually some whiny brat that doesn't know how well off they are posting on their blog about how much their life sucks. Basically unwarranted drama queen theatrics. Wait, Fate was self abusing? Did she slit her wrists or something when I was not looking?

Well, I guess her somewhat suicidal attempts to get the seeds could count.

Depression and such, being actual mental conditions, I wouldn't count as emo.

Basically I feel only mentally healthy people could be emo.

You can argue that the show and movie were too blatant, but I never really saw subtlety to be something the Nanoha franchise has.

Quote:
With Vivio StrikerS actually had a Nanoha plot, but even then StrikerS was shared between her and Subaru.
Yea, I guess. But she has a good chunk to herself, so that's a good thing as her character gets involved. The results to her character were pretty fruitful in a few cases.

Quote:
I know what you're saying, but I didn't expect any for the first movie either and after being surprised there I'm not quite ready to jump to the same conclusion again.
I really do want something different. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants something to steer the story into a whole new territory. While I greatly enjoyed Movie 1st, I know that some people legitimately do not want to retread the same ground again. A's was very good, but hey, we need to move to the future and bring those same great ideas with it.

Fresh air is always nice.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote