View Single Post
Old 2011-11-13, 11:23   Link #42
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Hiring kids as ushers, technical breakdown, concert rushing, where is the goddamn service?

For the first day, the technics crew did not buffer Aniki's songs, and today, they played the music before May'n finished her fan address! And the kids running the show have absolutely no idea what they are doing - 2 sets of wrong instructions in 2 days costed me concert time to redeem my tickets, and a kid who has absolutely no idea why he is enforcing an instruction from his manager?

Nonetheless, the first day concert with Flow is great, so I'll forgive them for not bringing in JAM Project. There are no collaborations this year, so the performance is a little dry. Though I have no idea why they brought in the NCACs, last year was AKB48, this year was SEA*A and Milky Holmes.

And somebody has the ingenuity to cable-tie the chairs......what if the person sitting next to me is physically endowed? I bought a VIP ticket so why should I be entitled to only half a chair? Thank goodness I can use my door key to cut the cable, or I'll have to sit on the floor.

I made a random comment to a stranger about the people managing the show must not be very bright while queuing to redeem my tickets on day 1, apparently I was right......I think I have to stop applying market forecasting skills I learned from trading into real life, otherwise I'll get more nightmares.

I think I'll postphone lootsharing till tomorrow morning or so.....I need my beauty sleep.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote