View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 20:36   Link #17946
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
I'm more interested in the martial artist girl...she'd be an excellent addition to the harem and maybe even an instructor for him. Imagine them working up a sweat in a ring, and...No, I'll save that for the fan fiction section.

But did anyone think that they'd attack the tournament on the first day?
I mean I expected the Kihara's to pop up in the last round and screw everyone else over.
Nah, I don't have high expectations for Opendays, her role in this volume is similiar to Shuri in that they respresent the people in the outside world and how they view the supernaturalish powers of both Kihara and Gremlin. I can't see her or Shuri getting involved after this.

Of course nothing is confirmed for Maria as well but I feel she has a much better chance due to the combination of her connections to Academy City partiularly her sister, having an actual foreshadow in NT2, but more importantly is her witnessing the attle of the Haxx at the end... Thats got to count for something if Kamachi picked her right?

Oh as for your last point, Kamachi isnt the type to play by convention If he gives you a tournament set up, u can be sure its not going to be a tournament