View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 18:35   Link #82
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Can we not focus on him, exclusively? Discussion always ends up being dominated by this tedious and repetitive line of discussion about how "badass" a lead should be, when the more important things to consider are why the characters are the way they are for narrative purposes, what this game is going to do to help them grow, the way the fantasy world is designed, anything but this. Asuka, You and Rabbit are perfectly interesting and defined characters in their own right.
True. True. Don't worry I noticed them too. It's just that the first thing I looked at was the MC. The female characters were diverse and interesting. The bunny girl plays the straight man, the ojou-sama is arrogant, and the, well, the other one is very quiet. The action scenes are well done and fast-paces. The opening and background music were very good. I wonder how good the ending is. The only bad thing is that there are only twelve episode titles. In other words, only 12 episodes in the series. I hope there's more or maybe a second season.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-01-11 at 19:54.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote