View Single Post
Old 2006-06-18, 16:11   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I will make this short since the quotes are starting to tire me (no offence YF)

- Yamato was a former (ANBU team member or collegue) of Kakashi

- It was Gai who was concerned about the Hokage...Kakashi was confident in his abilities.

- Like i said all previous Hokages were able to deal with strong enemy's without getting "that" tired...3rd Hokage was simply too old...

- In your posts you clearly made your opinions on Kakashi's potential...and I..WE know that he is a awesome genius...but there are plenty genius shinobi who still eventually become only a jounin.

- Haku defended Zabuza the 2nd Time...the 1st time...like i said if it werent for Sasuke and Naruto...he'd die...at that point it's save to say...Kakashi lost.

- As for Jiraiya...he gathers information for Konoha, he protects Konoha, he fights for Konoha. Only he doesnt go on (official) missions...there is a possibility that Tsunade kindly asks him to do something (spying or so...) and Jiraiya might accept it. He is absent alot afterall.

- Kabuto...he made full use of Tsunade's weakness...good..but right now...as konoha's 5th Hokage...he will surely lose in a re-match..

Also that fight was never fully decided..Tsunade was the one to stand up straight eventually.

But this is based on to many "if's"