Thread: Crunchyroll Saki
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-29, 20:25   Link #138
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Even though you said that, there are like, what, 3 lolis in this whole show.
And as far as I see, no one pick their favorite yet. In fact, all the girls are lovable, so I don't want to pick favorite in this one .
And the cover, well, is just a cover. I don't remember seeing any scene like that in the manga, and hardly in the anime .

Once they reach the final, I'll claim all the 3 lolis and some others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Guys, apart from the loli, no-pan, GONZO, etc. have you noticed that this has the same director as Dragonaut and character designs are from the same dude that did the Erotic Torture Chamber Also in the promo apart from the crappy 3D, the lolis tend to transform in all the mahou shoujo glory WTF

Sorry for stating the obvious, but I am puzzled that none has yet begun ridiculing it, unless I am way off with my impressions
Because Dragonaut and this one are 2 different categories? He can screw up big there, but I don't think it matters much here until I see with my own eyes. Character design, well, we've already seen them all, so what's the problem?
Beside, I thought the 3D blend pretty well in the scene. And don't touch the mahou shoujo glory. It's what makes this show unique in its own genre.

Judging from your reaction, I guess you haven't read the manga yet?