View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 21:41   Link #85
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
If the personality of Yui would have changed in a more pausated way... but noooo... in one chapter.

The guy hasnt done anything to trigger such an effect, and the chick goes tsun tsun... bleh. Hope next week is action packed, bloody and disturbing as Alternative universe should be.
Yui's soft side already exist in EP1 and EP2 e.g. Yui cried when she saw a mother and her new born baby. Mother and baby scene may relate with Yui's deep desire.

I don't think Yui's mental shield is sustainable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
This episode was downright terrible. Yui's personality degenerated from a strong-willed but overly judgmental soldier to a stereotypical "class rep" tsundere.
Yui's soft side already exist in EP1 and EP2 e.g. Yui cried when she saw a mother and her new born baby, unable to make hard choices for her team mate's mercy shoot.
Read the manga issue 1 for Yui's time between EP2 and EP3.

It was mentioned in anime that Yui follows her father's footsteps i.e. a TSF designer. Yui is not a professional battle-hardened soldier with "devoid of emotions" i.e. Yui a tech/yellow shirt engineering or blue shirt science (StarTrek TNG speak).

Last edited by encia; 2012-08-13 at 22:02.