View Single Post
Old 2006-06-22, 04:08   Link #76
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlord_756
Yea, after I posted I tried going through the game and got Kotori's ending XD. I thought it would be harder...

Edit: After checking extras, I'm still missing some cg/scenes. Guess I will need a walkthrough after all lol.
As to guess and test, when I set my alarm I still can't always get the same person even when I try all 3 different choices.
Yeah, basically the purpose of the walkthrough is to complete 100% of the CG's, by taking an "optimal" path. Unlocking the scenes/events though is a different matter - to complete them requires trying each and every choice/path possible (a very exhausting process admittedly), which means also going to the bad endings, or going to locations where you won't bump into any of the girls (though sometimes you'll meet someone else, like Koyomi sensei). After completing a girl's route and replaying, you know you just unlocked a new scene/event if, when going through the scene, it doesn't get summarized (if summarizing is enabled), as long as you complete the scene (but you don't have to complete the girl's entire route again as in play until the good ending).