View Single Post
Old 2006-11-01, 16:58   Link #149
RanBan
Likes cheese

There are always people who diss american-ized anime, and most times they're just completely anal about it, but i can agree for some parts of english naruto. Naruto does sound pretty awful, but they did a relativley good job, considering the voice they had to try to get. the japanese version's voice is much less annoying, but i can see where the english version is coming from. i really think its unnecesary when people say "all the voices suck" because some are not that bad. just because they aren't just like the jap. version doesn't make them awful. Kakashi's voice is alright, and Lee's and Gai's are okay too. I personaly thought Shikamaru's voice was too deep in the jap. version, so i liked the english Shika. Sakura is decent, and i've never liked Gaara's voice too much, not in either version, witch is sad, seeing as he's one of my favorties. but i really dont know what i'd expect for his voice, so i can sympathize

What do we think about Iruka's voice? most hate it, but i dont think it's quite that bad.

And yeah, i REALLY wish naruto was on adult swim, just so i could see naruto puch gaara in the head screaming "WAKE THE FUCK UP!" i love that...dont ask me why... ((poor gaa-chan ))
RanBan is offline   Reply With Quote