View Single Post
Old 2010-04-07, 11:45   Link #14
Sol Falling

Holy fuck, what a chapter. Christ, that was awesome. Yeah, it might be true that what Kaishaku writes is trash, but the trash they write is pretty damn incredible.

My two immediate visceral reactions: Ohgami, yeah you damn well keep your eyes closed; and holy crap what'd that lady just stick her flower into?! Urethral insertion, Kaishaku? lol, where will you go next? Himeko was moe as usual with the whole waking up thing, and it seems like Souma isn't as minor a character as we thought he'd be, with the hints of Himeko's jealousy/his interest in Chikane. Aside from that, though, with regards to the opening colour pages: first off, wow, Himeko's got no reason to envy Chikane's breasts there. More importantly, though, from the second page: damn, it looks like Himeko and Chikane are killing each other again. I guess that brings us closer to the original Kannazuki no Miko premise, which I suppose is good 'cause to be honest, I don't like these new villains/other factions as much as the original Kannazuki no Miko cast. Nonetheless, however, it's a bit unfortunate that we seem to be in for a pretty tragic story again.