View Single Post
Old 2011-05-16, 19:52   Link #4851
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
I'm still not sure what's wrong...If you don't tell me what's wrong, how do I fix it? You say that it's hard to understand, but I'm not sure why that is.
Various reasons as to why I am sometimes confused by the writing:

Quote:
If you want to ask what happened to Aria and Shirayuki, it’s obviously separated like light and darkness.
Shouldn't it be: "If you were to ask about what happened between Aria and Shirayuki, it is obvious they are seperated like light and darkness"

Quote:
Reports, no, little affairs spread abnormally quickly
Even in context, I still have no idea what this is saying. Something along the lines of, "rumors spread quickly"?

Quote:
As for the other one, Muto…his face showed that he wanted to ask something, but was difficult to say. Well, Muto’s face being weird is something normal anyway.
?

"As for the other boy, Muto; his face showed that he wanted to ask something, but it was difficult to say. Well, Muto's face is normally weird."

---------------------------

Many of these sentences are so amalgamated with useless, sometimes confusing words. The strangeness of it detracts my attention. Could just be me. This is what confuses me. Why is it left translated like this? If I were to sign up, would I be allowed to edit it?