Thread: Baby Princess
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 17:00   Link #25
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Oh man I remember this from years ago and my superficial ranking of the character designs. I still don't know how or why they expect this to work outside of the video game format but apparently this has aired? It must be really really light and tame to have made it past the new laws that got passed since it was announced.
LOL! I didn't realize the date from your post was like 4 years ago

This is a OVA that just got it's sub release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Wait wait wait.... all these girls are from the same mother? And the guy as well? And mother is still smoking hot after almost 20 kids? Hmm, yeah...
Given the wide variety of offspring... I say she must have been around the world

Quote:
And if guy is from same mother, then who is main guy twins with then? Incest is only better when it's twincest after all.
Yeah that's the thing, the synopsis said that she's his real mother, but it doesn't look like he's 20 years old... Nor does any one of them stand out as a twin (Non-identical)

Quote:
Seriously speaking, at least I liked this better than Sister Princess, which was just a pure tease and really got nowhere in romance department.
Well, having TOO much romance might be troublesome as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The amount of little sisters in this OVA was staggering even for me. That was still enjoyable nonetheless, in part thanks to the godly casting. I was confused about a few things, like the HanaKana loli walk around with a mini Kyuubi. That seemed very random. Also, who's the MC? He's obviously not their real brother, but they didn't explain anything about how he landed in this family. Incidentally, are all those girls really blood related? There's no way a single woman could crap out so many children (and only girls) and still look this good. Oh wait, anime.
According to the synopsis that I've read, she is his real mother, and somehow only now that she brings him back into the family... Yeah, I don't quite get it either...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote