View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 12:28   Link #1055
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
It's a good catalyst to push Mikono to the brink/to Kagura, even if only temporarily.
Or it'll be the contrary, it will makes Mikono fights harder to get Amata's attention since now she's got a rival. Though from what we've got on #5 clearly Mikono wasn't like that XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
It's not that I have low expectations I have different expectations, your expecting some NTR crap where the main woman runs of with the other guy leaving the lead heart broken, I'm expecting typical super robot stuff, with hot bloodeness and some love like Guerran Lagann. Considering this is a super robot anime, I don't expect to be wrong in this assumption though it may end up becoming a bit more mature like the typical mecha anime.
If you asked me about 5 years ago I'd probably have the same expectation, with those awesome mecha battles and hot bloodness. And I still do. But with all slice of life and love comedy series I've watched/read, I've begin to get interested with the love relationship of the character. Heck, when I've watched Dai Guard couple of months ago (thanks to SRW Z2 Hakai Hen to introduce me to that series), I somehow start to root for Akagi and Ooyama pairing

But really, I think with the low DVD/B-R sales of typical old school super robot/mecha anime (like Shin Mazinger Z, SRW OG: The Inspector, etc) this past years, they probably won't risk it anymore and give the series more seinen-ism feel so it'll attract both super robot fans and new fans from wider segments.