View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 22:12   Link #1096
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
In that case, shouldn't it be more effective to say it on the respective thread instead of here though? Not all of the LN readers who were leaking spoilers there be in this thread that often since this thread freeze when there's no discussion while the anime thread keeps going on discussions and makes the LN readers who's leaking spoilers busy there instead of coming here
I cannot say it on that thread because by doing so, it will reveal that some of the 'speculations' are spoilers and this will result in immediate spoiling.

Yes I will report it, but I can't do it alone. Because I need to trace back the thread to prove that they use their LN knowledge to discuss rather than riding on the speculations of others. And another thing is I'm not as hardcore as you guys to remember all the little details so I sometimes can't tell whether an 'inference' is a true inference or already available in the LN.

Anyway, if you are an LN reader (not speaking to anyone in particular), you can discuss about the episode in the episode thread, but you've basically lost the right to participate in debates, discussions, or asking critical questions to point out the flaws of what other people think by providing speculative knowledge not available in the episode in your questions, because it's impossible for you to discuss things unbiased. Once people know you are an LN reader, your discussion post will either be a 'troll' post or a 'spoil' post, but either way, they spoil. If you are using what's presented in the anime, it might be a different story as long as there is no speculative knowledge which can be supposedly inferred from the anime episode involved, since you already 'know', you can't pretend that you are making inferences.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote