Thread: Licensed R.O.D. TV [Spoilers]
View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 13:32   Link #246
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
To be exact, in the OVA RH Nancy swapped over when she appeared with Yomiko's new suit-case, holding it in her right hand, just before leaving India.

You can even know who won the Nancy/Nancy fight ahead of time, since the winner climbed out of the water with her left hand first.

I need to check the final TV episode again... I still believe she went to India to track down her sister? You clearly saw her holding up a picture of LH Nancy to a street vendor, asking questions. The vendor pointed at her, likely saying "isn't the person in the photo you? To which RL Nancy shakes her head.

I really can't interpret that scene, as well as her letter to Junior, as anything but proof that she is still hoping to find LH Nancy alive. Can't find the DVD right now, for some reason though...

My interperation is the Nancy was trying to find out what kind of person she was before she lost her memory and was tracing her footsteps. That was why she was showing a picture of herself to vendor in india. She was looking for people she came in contact with and retracing her own footsteps.

Edit: I would recommand watching the OAV first as the OAV came first then the TV and the TV refer to events that happen in the OAV.