View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 00:02   Link #13
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@sky If that's the case i'm pretty sure Rias would demand that Ise take her virginity at that moment, obviously she won't take no for an answer even if she showed up with the entire harem she'd probably declare that (of course then we'd have Akeno parading around flaunting the fact that she took Ise's first in front of everyone resulting in never ending death glares for Ise). At least when he finally does it with Rias it's pretty obvious he won't receive death glares from any of the main harem (his friends and the school, that's another story).
HAHAHAHA Dude did you say " Rias would demand that Ise take her virginity at that moment" would that not mean akeno would be watching?

And " Akeno parading around flaunting the fact that she took Ise's first" I can see her doing that and her saying" no matter what you do rias I will always and forever be his first . He took mine and I took his " .

Of course rias will pissed and saying something like "FINE THEN I WILL BE THE ONE WHO HAS HAD SEX WITH ISE MORE THEN ONCE AND HAVE HIS FIRST CHILD HOW ANOUT THAT !".

Then I can see Xenovia chiming in saying " Wait a moment Rias Buchou thats my position I will have Ise's child".

Asia then comes in to the argument saying all teary eyed saying ' No! I want to bear Ise san's child".

Then Akeno counters with this statement " But I already had sex with Ise for all you know I can already be pregnant".

Rias and the other reaction:

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-06 at 00:21.