View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 06:53   Link #308
VezSketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
The attack itself can't be affected by Anti-Magic but the casting can, Cypha attacked with an energy slash attack as the image of her attack on the iceberg mountain depicted the magic was gathering the ice so the thing started to fall appart but Hayate turned the tables on Cypha by recasting the spell faster than Cypha can destroy it.
You're wrong. That isn't what happened at all, you're once again demonstrating what I said before. The casting was already done and all Cypha did was destroy the iceberg with destructive power, the ice was already in bits before Hayate made another one. I'm really starting to have little patience with you.

Quote:
The proof Cypha used an energy slash, aside of the depiction of an obvious stream of energy flying out of her sword, lay in the fact she couldn't even performed such a feat otherwise.
Wrong, that's how slashes are drawn in Force. There's no obvious stream of energy. And the newly conjured iceberg was far bigger, you can't actually deny what we see on panel to help your argument because she didn't destroy the second one.

Quote:
The size of her blade can't chop a mountain in half (no matter how strong she is) without some kind of extension, Cypha herself explained how to mold eclipse energy to perform seemingly impossible attacks after defeating Quinn on Ch. 22 and showed to be pretty skilled with said ability ....her Divider have the specific viralizing ability of being able to weaken hard surfaces to make cuts easier.
And now you're ignoring what actually happens on panel because you somehow think it would be impossible, so she definitely couldn't have cut it and had to use an energy slash. Get real. It's fiction and your opinion doesn't matter, for one. Terrible basis for an argument.

Her viralizing ability has to do with her own body not her divider, Aki. Wow. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yeah, sure, try to pin it all on me. But you're just as much a part of where we are now as I am.
Nope, I'm only a victim here.