View Single Post
Old 2008-09-09, 19:44   Link #97
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Ack! your post made me think a lot... I'm tired of thinking by this time of the day, but it's okay since I had to re-read chapter 35 and chibi Yuuki made me smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Kaname is a Kuran. It seems that he's
Spoiler for manga:
Then you might have been unconsciously right when you said
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Okay, after saying all that now I'm confused how the other lesser vampires came into being? If purebloods have pure vampire bloods that has not been tainted with human blood (as Headmaster Cross explained), then how does the noble vampires even exist, when human/vampire blood hybrids commonly fall to level E and are destroyed?
I have some ideas on this. First, Pureblood has a child with human, I don't know if it is genetically possible but since nothing says the opposite then I won't discard this. Second, both anime and manga sustain that humans who became vampires can keep their sanity by drinking the blood of the pureblood who bit him/her. Tough I don't remember if it was said if they needed the blood like somekind of drug and drink it peridiocally or if with just once was okay to keep their minds working. So, vampires who avoided falling to level E, by some reason could have become nobles.
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
One thing that has been bugging me was
Spoiler for manga:
Really? I only paid attention to chibi Yuuki so I don't know.

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga: