View Single Post
Old 2008-09-17, 22:39   Link #12044
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Well no. One is you verbally abuse someone, the other is you actually hit them.
Not the way I'm reading that, but whatever. Haruhi assaulted the President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
As for the number of schools...eh. Its a city right? In the area of a city (basically a school district) we got more than that just within a 15 mile radius I think. And this is the suburbs (in the California S.F. Bay Area at least). Since Japan's urban regions seems to be about as densely populated as Californias, that might be a good starting point. Though I imagine there are some places like this in the more heavily populated Canada cities.
Exactly. Given the city's size, and the fact that it's the home of Koushien Stadium... shouldn't there be more Junior Highs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uluth View Post
Hey, I've been watching the thread for quite a while now. I love the idea, as I like introducing a single change in a story and watching it spiral out of control. I think you've accomplished a little bit of that. Uluth approves!

I Never really bothered posting because I have no actual reason to. I still don't, but I guess I'll introduce myself seeing as I plan on at least commenting on later events when I have time.

I tend to fancy myself an artist so I may be able to help in some small way in terms of the image gallery(which I see is frighteningly enormous). Other than that, there's not much else I can do that's anything out of the ordinary.

WELCOME. YOU SHALL SERVE KYONKO WELL.

LIME GREEN IS A STUPID COLOR.

Also, MY GOD I love going through my old edits. I'd forgotten most of them.

If you're interested in some notes on creative processes, make an account on Baka-Tsuki and then hit the "edit" button for the first chapter, I've added a few notes marked off by <!-- --> within the text.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2008-09-17 at 23:34.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote