View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 05:16   Link #5661
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Pacifist my ass! Godou is definitely no pacifist. He's someone who'll immediately resist if provoked. The true pacifist is someone like Ghandhi.

All Campione have terrible attitude. The two that try to deny their personality like Alec and Godou always lost in arguing about their personal traits. Alec is a troublemaker who causes the problem himself (although I'd like him not to do anything, then when the crisis comes, just say it the others that this shit happens because they don't want him to take action), while Godou always act like it's none of his business (ignore to study about the occult, unlike Alec) until the problem starts, then comes to help.

While I think that both have bad attitude, I think that it'd suck so hard if they have to live the life following the basic principle that people only need you when you're needed (then casted aside).

Thus, in my opinion, I believe that the organizations that try to control campione for their own gain (whether it's public interest or not) are horrible too. Because, fuck public interest and world peace, the campione is needed when people are in troubles from gods anyway!

Sadly, this LN's protagonist is Godou, someone who'll lose to his girls' request anyway. I don't think Godou is someone who's good at manipulating others, it's just that he's a natural charmer, and I don't particularly like that. I want him to be of an ass like Alec, or at least being cruel enough to play mind game against those surrounded him and put them into their place.

Seriously, the situation that Godou has to face is like a country being invaded asking for help from another country, then making many demand and condition like not bombing the enemy bases in their land despite the fact that it'll make victory more difficult to obtain.

While in Alec's case, it's like planning to destroy the terrorist at once since he knows about the terrorist best, but the plan can also fail, but if left, the terrorist will do something terrible in the future.

They simply ask too much.

And I can hardly call millennium old artifacts to truly belong to someone. The Holy Grail should belong to the Celts, not Brits.
Godou doesn't need to be a schemer and a strategist or play mind games cause he already have Erica on his side to put all those that want to manipulate Godou on their place(Except for herself).
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote